Thursday, April 16, 2009

Running with the pack.

Ok. So I'm sitting in my training class for this new job and an instructor asks the class if they have a celebrity crushes. With a class with only two men in the class, u know how that went. But what I took out of it is that these women today don't have any originality. Every single one of these women found all the same dudes attractive. Only one girl stepped out of the box and she wasn't born in this country. And I'm like damn! the sensation of cult activity has taken over this nation. These women even acted hurt when I didn't agrre with them on which women were attractive. Because I didn't have Beyouncy heads and shoulders above the rest of the world, something was wrong with me. And the they started on SWAG, Maybe the worst word in the history of humanity. I FUCKING HATE THAT WORD. I hate its meanings and the way people use it all the fucking time. SHut the fuck up about swag. Style matters. Ambience matters. Essence matters. That other word is nothing more than mainstream created HOO-HOCKEY. Why the fuck can't the world think for themselves? Beauty is in the eye of the beholderis not just a cute saying. OPEN YOUR FUCKING MINDS. Sheep r saughtered by the dozens. Mindless following is not what is up.

1 comment: